Awards & Accolades
- Scott Kelly, Will Partridge, and Steve Fink named as Super Lawyers by Minnesota Law & Politics for 2015.
- Aaron Glade and Daniel Bellig named Rising Star Attorneys by Minnesota Law & Politics.
- Farrish Johnson Law Office received the Mankato Free Press Media Reader’s Choice Award for Best Lawyer, May 2012.
- Two Farrish Johnson attorneys designated Attorney of the Year 2011. Farrish Johnson Law Office attorneys Scott Kelly and Daniel Bellig, along with Minneapolis attorney Samuel Hanson, have been selected as recipients of Minnesota Lawyer’s Attorney of the Year 2011 award for their involvement in the recent case of Bearder et al. vs. State of Minnesota.
- Mankato Civil Litigation attorney Will Partridge was selected as a Fellow by the Litigation Counsel of America, an honorary society composed of less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers; from November 2011 to present.
- Two Farrish Johnson attorneys obtained a favorable ruling from Minnesota Supreme Court on newborn genetic screening. November 2011.
- Scott Kelly and Will Partridge named as Associate Members of the American Board of Trial Advocates. 2010-Present.
- Mary Anne Wray named a Leading Attorney in Law and Leading Attorneys in Family Law.
- Scott Kelly and Will Partridge named Board Certified Civil Trial Advocates by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Two past members appointed Chief Justice of Minnesota Supreme Court.
- One past member appointed to Minnesota Court of Appeals.
- Two past members appointed to District Court Bench.