Aaron J. Glade
- Construction Law
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Purchase & Sale of Property
- Foreclosure & Sheriff Sales
- Insurance Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Business and Corporate Law
- General Negligence
- Landlord/Tenant Issues
Anita Bohn assists Aaron Glade in his construction law and general litigation practice. Prior to joining Farrish Johnson, Anita was the assistant to the Mayor and City Attorney in Watertown, South Dakota and also worked for the Fifth District Public Defender’s office in Mankato and Marshall, Minnesota.
Kelli Christianson is a certified paralegal and works with the attorneys in the litigation department on complex litigation files.
Aaron is licensed to practice law in the State and Federal Courts of Minnesota. He has been designated a Rising Star by Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine. Aaron works in the areas of construction law, business litigation, business and corporate law, landlord-tenant matters, reals estate, estate planning, and collections.
Aaron was born and raised in Mankato and graduated from Minnesota State University, Mankato. He graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Law and, due to his academic performance, was inducted into the Order of Coif. Aaron lives in Mankato with his wife and five children.
- Habitat for Humanity, former Board Member; May 2014 Outstanding Leadership Award
- J.D. 2001, University of Nebraska College of Law, with High Distinction
- B.S. 1997, Minnesota State University, Mankato (summa cum laude)
- 2001, Nebraska
- 2001, U.S. District Court-District of Nebraska
- 2002, Minnesota
- 2002, U.S. District Court-District of Minnesota
- Sixth District Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Selected for inclusion on the Minnesota Rising Stars list for (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)