Now a Minnesota resident, Andrew grew up in Sioux City, Iowa. He attended Iowa State University and received a B.A. in Political Science and minor in History. After his undergraduate work, he received his law degree from the University of St. Thomas School of Law in the Twin Cities. In law school, he gained significant practical experience by working as a Public Defender in Ramsey County, interning at Thomson Reuters Corporation, clerking at bankruptcy and social security firm Hoglund, Chwialkowski & Mrozik PLLC, and clerking at Farrish Johnson Law Office. He is licensed in the state and federal courts of Minnesota. Andrew comes from a family of attorneys with his dad and uncle still practicing in Iowa.
Andrew knew at an early age he wanted to become an attorney by seeing his dad help clients from all walks of life. He understands the need to get to know clients on a personal level and is dedicated to providing his clients with the highest level of legal services and determined advocacy on their behalf. In his free time, Andrew likes to run, travel, and spend time with his family and fiancée, Emilie.
- Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services (SMRLS) (Volunteer)
- Minnesota River Builders Association (MRBA) (Member)
- J.D., University of St. Thomas School of Law
- B.A., Iowa State University (cum laude)
- 2020, Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Sixth District Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association Family Law Member