Joshua L. Perry
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- Wills & Trusts
- Probate/Estate Administration
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
Joshua is the son of a retired Air Force veteran and grew up in Dayton, Ohio. He double majored in Psychology and International Studies at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio before attending law school at the University of South Carolina. While in law school, he clerked at a real estate transactions law firm In Columbia, SC where he gained practical experience and knowledge on the complexities of real property, while also being exposed to the world of litigation. After law school, Joshua obtained further legal experience by working with bankruptcy and insurance defense law firms. In 2021, he relocated to Litchfield, Minnesota and practiced with general practice firms, where he dealt with real estate, estate planning, and probate files. Joshua joined Farrish Johnson Law Office in 2022 and is happy to be serving the greater Mankato community.
Joshua knew from an early age that he wanted a career where he would get to interact with and serve people. He enjoys the practice of law because he gets to use his knowledge and training to help individuals and families navigate the problems in their everyday lives. When he is not working hard for his clients, Joshua likes to travel, bake, and spend time with his family and friends.
- Greater Mankato Growth Young Professionals
- J.D., University of South Carolina, School of Law
- B.A., Case Western Reserve University
- 2020, Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association – Real Property Law Section (Member)
- Minnesota State Bar Association – Probate, Trusts and Estates Section (Member)