Kenzie J. Corrow
Dawn Larson assists Kenzie in her family law practice. Prior to joining Farrish Johnson, Dawn worked for the past 30 years as a legal assistant in law offices in Fergus Falls, Phoenix, and Mankato. To make an appointment with Amy for a family law matter, please contact Dawn by email or phone at 507-344-2448.
Kate Kelly assists Kenzie in her family law practice. Kate has 28 years of legal experience primarily in family law. She worked for the Dakota County Attorney’s Office and a small law firm in Hastings before joining Farrish Johnson. Kate may be contacted by email or by phone at 507-625-2525.
Kenzie has always seen herself in a practice area that focuses on helping people with their personal and tough legal issues. She was drawn to family law because it allows her to get to know clients on a personal level. Kenzie recognizes the value of attending to the unique needs of individuals and families, while seeking resolutions that focus on their rights and interests.
Kenzie is a native of the Mankato area, attending Cleveland Public School and then Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota in Winona, MN. She received her law degree from Mitchell Hamline School of Law. As a law student, Kenzie served as Managing Editor for the Mitchell Hamline Law Review, and competed in the American Association for Justice Mock Trial Competition and Rosalie E. Wahl Moot Court. In her free time, Kenzie enjoys biking on the Sakatah Singing Hills State Trail and spending time with her family on Lake Washington.
- J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- B.A., Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, Winona
- 2017, Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association – Family Law Member
- Sixth District Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Mankato Chapter
- Warren E. Burger Inn of Court (2016-17)
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Cynthia McCollum, Judge of District Court, Dakota County, Minnesota
- Certified Student Attorney with the Dakota County Attorney’s Office, Dakota County, Minnesota
- Certified Student Attorney with the Ramsey County Attorney’s Office, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Mitchell Hamline Law Review (Vol. 42 Associate, Vol. 43 Managing Editor)
- American Association for Justice Student Advocacy Competition (Ranked top 4)