Paul T. Moosbrugger
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Elder Law
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
Paul chose to practice law because he wants to help people. Throughout his law school and legal careers, Paul has seen a need for access to hard-working, competent lawyers who effectively advocate for their clients. That is why Paul puts his legal experience and insights to work serving those in need. Paul volunteers his time to serve his local community, both within and outside of his capacity as a lawyer, including the work he has done with the Veteran’s Family Law Clinic in Mankato.
Paul is also experienced in criminal litigation, both as a prosecutor and as a criminal defense attorney.
Paul is a Minnesota native and was raised in Stillwater, Minnesota. He attended the University of St. Thomas for both undergrad and law school. After receiving his law license, Paul and his family re-located to southwestern Minnesota where he worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Kurt Johnson in Blue Earth County. In addition to being an active community member, Paul is also a husband and father of two. During his free time, Paul likes to run, bike, fish, golf, and spend time with his family.
- Knights of Columbus, current member
- Minnesota State Bar Association Service Project, volunteer high school mock trial judge
- Habitat for Humanity of South Central Minnesota, sitting board member
- Blue Earth County Conciliation Court Referee
- J.D., 2013, University of St. Thomas School of Law
- B.A., 2009, University of St. Thomas
- 2013, Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Sixth District Bar Association
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Kurt D. Johnson, Judge of District Court, Blue Earth County, Minnesota, November 2013 – September 2015
- Certified Student Attorney with the First District Public Defender’s Office, Dakota County, Minnesota
- Certified Student Attorney with the Washington County Attorney’s Office, Stillwater, Minnesota