Paul T. Moosbrugger
- Business Litigation
- Business and Farm Succession Planning
- Charitable Gift Planning
- Corporate/ Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Wills and Trusts
Paul chose to practice law because he wants to help people. Throughout his law school and legal careers, Paul has seen a need for access to hard-working, competent lawyers who effectively advocate for their clients. That is why Paul puts his legal experience and insights to work serving those in need. Paul volunteers his time to serve his local community, both within and outside of his capacity as a lawyer, including the work he has done with the Veteran’s Family Law Clinic in Mankato.
Paul is also experienced in criminal litigation, both as a prosecutor and as a criminal defense attorney.
Practice Focus: Estate Planning
Paul understands that it’s always the right time to consider estate planning and that it doesn’t have to wait until someone is nearing retirement age. Estate planning is best accomplished at various internals or life events over time. It can begin in the early twenties and continue from one life event to the next, such as a first job out of college, marriage, children, graduation and eventually grandchildren. Paul recognizes that each stage of life requires a little different plan to reflect an individual’s goals at that time.
Paul can help with wills, trusts, tax laws, probate, health care directives, corporate law, real-estate law, farm succession planning and more.
A Minnesota native and a graduate of the University of St. Thomas School of Law, Paul has been serving the greater Mankato area community for nearly the last decade. Having grown up in Farm Country, Minnesota, Paul is excellently positioned to understand the legal and financial issues unique to his local clientele. Paul is committed to serving his individual, corporate and farm clients, identifying their legal needs, and achieving their goals. Outside of the office, Paul actively gives his time to serve his community, including volunteering at his local parish of Ss. Peter and Paul, with his local Habitat for Humanity chapter, and his local Knights of Columbus council. Paul also serves as a volunteer Conciliation Court judge. In his spare time, Paul enjoys golfing, woodworking, and spending time with his wife and two children.
- Knights of Columbus, current member
- Minnesota State Bar Association Service Project, volunteer high school mock trial judge
- Habitat for Humanity of South Central Minnesota, sitting board member
- Blue Earth County Conciliation Court Referee
- J.D., 2013, University of St. Thomas School of Law
- B.A., 2009, University of St. Thomas
- 2013, Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Sixth District Bar Association
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Kurt D. Johnson, Judge of District Court, Blue Earth County, Minnesota, November 2013 – September 2015
- Certified Student Attorney with the First District Public Defender’s Office, Dakota County, Minnesota
- Certified Student Attorney with the Washington County Attorney’s Office, Stillwater, Minnesota