Steven H. Fink
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts
- Real Estate Law
- Purchase & Sale of Business
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
Norma Heckman assists Steve Fink in the areas of real estate, estate planning, probate, and business law.
Mary George assists Steve Fink in the areas of real estate, estate planning, probate, and business law. Mary has worked in these areas of law for upwards of 30 years.
In 1986, Steve joined Olson, Nelson, Drange and Wood, a general practice law firm in Litchfield, MN. There, in addition to his general practice, Steve served as assistant city attorney for a number of municipalities. Upon his return to Mankato, Steve joined the McLean Peterson Law Firm, which merged with Farrish Johnson in 1997.
Steve now focuses his practice primarily in the areas of estate planning, real estate, and business formation, adding to the powerful team of Mankato estate planning attorneys, real estate attorneys, and business attorneys.
Steve is a native of Mankato. He received his undergraduate degree from St. John’s University, Collegeville, MN in 1983, and his law degree from Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul MN in 1986.
Steve and his wife Pam have three children. In his spare time, he is involved with various civic and church related activities.
- Key City Sertoma Club (Officer)
- Holy Rosary Ministry Committee (Past Board Member)
- Loyola Catholic Schools (Past Board Member)
- Thro Corporation Ethics Committee (Past Board Member)
- Junior Achievement (Mentor)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Neighborhood Coordinator)
- Leave a Legacy, Mankato
- J.D. 1986, Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.S., 1983, St. John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota
- 1986, Minnesota
- 1990, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Sixth District and Minnesota State Bar Associations
- BV Rating by Martindale and Hubbell
- Selected for inclusion on the Minnesota Super Lawyers list for 2015