Steven H. Fink
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Wills & Trusts
- Real Estate Law
- Purchase & Sale of Business
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
Norma Heckman assists Steve in the areas of real estate, estate planning, probate, and business law. Norma may be reached via email or phone at 507-625-2525.
Sarah Kerkhoff assists Steve in the areas of real estate, estate planning, probate, and business law. Sarah may be reached via email or phone at 507-625-2525.
Joyce Denn assists Steve in the areas of real estate, estate planning, probate, and business law. Joyce may be reached via email or phone at 507-625-2525.
In 1986, Steve joined Olson, Nelson, Drange and Wood, a general practice law firm in Litchfield, MN. There, in addition to his general practice, Steve served as assistant city attorney for a number of municipalities. Upon his return to Mankato, Steve joined the McLean Peterson Law Firm, which merged with Farrish Johnson in 1997.
Steve now focuses his practice primarily in the areas of estate planning, real estate, and business formation. He is a title agent working with both residential and commercial real estate and is routinely referred projects by attorneys outside of Farrish Johnson to assist them with difficult issues.
Steve is a native of Mankato. He received his undergraduate degree from St. John’s University, Collegeville, MN in 1983, and his law degree from Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, MN in 1986.
Steve and his wife Pam have three children. In his spare time, he is involved with various civic and church related activities.
- Key City Sertoma Club (Officer)
- Holy Rosary Ministry Committee (Past Board Member)
- St. John the Baptist
- Loyola Catholic Schools (Past Board Member)
- Loyola Booster Club (Past Board Member)
- Thro Corporation Ethics Committee (Past Board Member)
- Junior Achievement (Mentor)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Neighborhood Coordinator)
- Leave a Legacy, Mankato
- Schola Foundation
- J.D. 1986, Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.S., 1983, St. John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota
- 1986, Minnesota
- 1990, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Sixth District and Minnesota State Bar Associations
- Selected for inclusion on the Minnesota Super Lawyers list