Energetic and engaged, Yuri has been practicing workers’ compensation law since 2008, Social Security disability law since 2010 and vaccine claims since 2013. Yuri now practices all three areas exclusively for Farrish Johnson.
Born in Estonia, Yuri speaks both English and Russian. After obtaining his law degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, MN, Yuri spent several years practicing in Bemidji, MN. Yuri has dedicated much time to workers’ compensation litigation, from initial consultations, to settlement negotiations and trials. Additionally, he is actively involved in the Minnesota Association for Justice.
- J.D., 2007, William Mitchell College of Law
- B.S., 1999 Cum Laude Estonian-American
Business College, Tallinn, Estonia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Member of the Minnesota State Bar Association
- Blue Earth Bar Association
- Member of the Minnesota Association for Justice