We practice in the the following areas of litigation:
- Auto Accidents: We can help you navigate the no-fault insurance laws to make sure you receive everything to which you are entitled, in addition to making sure you are fairly compensated for your injuries.
- Truck Accidents: Have you been injured in an accident involving a commercial or over-the-road truck? Our attorneys are familiar with state and federal regulations governing these vehicles and will work with you to see that you are fairly compensated for your injuries.
- Workplace Accidents: If you have been injured at work or while on the job, you may be entitled to more than worker’s compensation benefits. Call our personal injury attorneys for a free consultation.
- Personal Injury: If you have been injured under circumstances where the injury is not your fault, call our personal injury attorneys to discuss what rights you may have to a fair and adequate recovery.
- Dram Shop: Have you been injured by someone who’s had too much to drink? You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries from not only the person that injured you, but from the bar or person who provided the alcohol to the person who injured you. Call us to discuss your rights.
- Insurance Defense: If you have been sued by someone looking to recover money under your private or professional insurance policy, call our experienced attorneys to protect your assets and your rights.
- Employment Law:
- Employees: If you have been fired from your job in violation of your employment contract or company policy, have been harassed or discriminated against at your workplace because of your age, disability, gender, race, or national origin, call our employment law attorneys to discuss what rights you may have.
- Employers: We can help you avoid the most common areas of potential liability by making sure your company policies, procedures, and handbooks comply with the most recent laws.
- Errors and Omissions: If you believe you have been economically harmed because a licensed professional made a mistake in the course of their job, call us to discuss your rights.
- Appellate Practice: If you are not happy with the result you achieved at trial, you may have a right to appeal the decision of the judge or jury. The time you have to appeal is very short! Our experienced attorneys have successfully appealed many cases. Call us to learn your options.
- Commercial Litigation: Commercial litigation covers legal disputes a business might have with contracts, real estate, construction, licensing, product liability, employment, creditor/collection, owner disputes, and many more. Our commercial litigation attorneys have the experience to help you resolve these issues.
- Business Litigation: Our attorneys have the experience to help you protect your processes, trade secrets, confidential information, and customer lists; resolve disputes among owners, suppliers, and customers; make sure your ownership rights are defined up front before disputes arise, and make sure your contracts meet your business needs.
- General Negligence: Generally negligence is a broad area and covers any situation where someone is economically and/or physically harmed by the fault of another, including vehicle accidents, workplace injuries, professional liability, product liability, or crop loss claims. Call our experienced attorneys to discuss your rights.
- Product Liability: Manufacturers and others who process or sell products that we use every day may be liable if you are injured by a faulty product. Call us to discuss your situation.
- Construction Accidents
- Health Law
- Wrongful Death
- Crop Loss Claims
- Professional Liability
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Electrical Accidents
Our Litigation Attorneys
Scott V. Kelly
Daniel J. Bellig
Joseph A. Gangi
Paul T. Moosbrugger