Call 507-625-2525


Legal News in Minnesota
Personal Injury Farrish Johnson

Minor Settlements

Farrish Johnson attorneys Scott Kelly and Daniel Bellig recently secured several settlements for injuries to children arising from motor vehicle, snowmobile, and property accidents. Parents or guardians must bring personal injury claims on behalf of a minor child and all minor settlements must be court approved. Farrish Johnson will work with you to secure the best possible settlement of your child’s claim, including submitting the claim to the proper insurance companies, assisting with payment of medical bills and medical liens, and obtaining court approval of any settlement.

If your child has been injured by another’s negligence, let Farrish Johnson’s personal injury attorneys navigate the unique minor settlement process. Contact Scott Kelly or Daniel Bellig by email or call 507-625-2525.

This webpage contains general information and not legal advice, nor is it an exhaustive representation of its subject matter. It is based on Minnesota law in effect at the time of writing. An attorney at Farrish Johnson can advise you about how the law applies to your specific situation.