Chris is a graduate of St. Peter High School. He went on to receive his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Hawaii at Manoa and received his Juris Doctor from Hamline University School of Law. He was also an intern for The Office of the Prosecutor for the City and County of Honolulu. Chris serves as the Assistant City Attorney for St. Peter and Kasota.
Chris is also a Vice President of the St. Peter Lions Club, a member of Ducks Unlimited, Pheasant’s Forever, and enjoys spending time hunting in the fall and being on the lake in the summers with his wife and family. Chris enjoys being an active member of the St. Peter community and assisting clients with their various needs.
- Vice President Saint Peter Lions Club
- Member of Ducks Unlimited
- Member of Pheasant’s Forever
- B.A., University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Juris Doctor, Hamline University School of Law
- Minnesota Bar, 2014
- Member of Minnesota State Bar Association
- Assistant St. Peter City Attorney
- Assistant Kasota City Attorney